Are you interested in supporting a worthwhile cause?
If so, The Bond Board could help you gain new skills, improve your CV, and build your confidence. Or, if you are looking for a new challenge or want to find out more about ways you can get involved, read on…
- Job Vacancies: Are you looking for paid employment? Click here to look at our current job vacancies.
- Calling all Tenants – want to get more involved in shaping our services and have your voice heard? Get in touch to find out more about our peer led research project.
- Landlords: Do you have any properties to let in Bolton or Rochdale? Struggling to fill a void? Willing to work with us to improve property standards and to help provide a home for someone currently without accommodation? If so, please click here.
- Trustees: Do you have experience in any of the following areas – Finance, Business, Personnel, and/or Fundraising? Would you like to join our executive decision making body? For more information click here
- Still want to help? There are other ways you can make a difference, such as, make a DONATION or FUNDRAISE – click here to find out more.