What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit.
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this might limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
- Our website is owned and operated by The Bond Board Ltd.
- Our website is hosted by 22Group Ltd
- Our company number is: 2807564
- Contact Andrew Beeput if you have any queries on any data protection issue, either by email to: email@example.com , or by telephone on 01706 342404, or by post at 209-211 Bury Road, Rochdale OL11 4EE
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and always respected.
The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
||A cookie set by WordPress if a user is logged in.
||This is used to customize The Bond Board’s view of the administration section of the website and possibly also the main website interface.
||This cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. wp-settings-1, and wp-settings-time-1, are DevStat technical cookies that have duration of 1 year.
||Checks if the cookies are enabled on the browser to provide appropriate user experience to the users
||22 Group / Property Stream
||Value is set to ‘accepted’ if the cookie banner button has been clicked.
||Used to distinguish users anonymously.
||Used to distinguish users anonymously.
||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<propertyid>.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in.
It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it. Our site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our website is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our website, it does enable us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality cookies may also be strictly necessary cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our site.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Consent and Control
- Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be asked for your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may refuse consent unless those cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our website may not function fully, or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser.
- Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed.
- For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
Changes to this policy
More information about how The Bond Board protects people’s right to privacy can be found in our Privacy Notices in the ‘About Us’ section of the website and by request from The Bond Board.