The Bond Board believes that individuals have a fundamental right to confidentiality and privacy of information in relation to their contact with The Bond Board. The Bond Board acknowledges and is committed to complying with all statutory provision related to data protection and confidentiality, including:
- The Data Protection Act 2018
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- The Children’s Act 1989, 2004 and related Child Protection Policies
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974,
- The Sexual Offences Act 2003
- The Counter Terrorism Act 2008
- The common law principles of confidentiality.
Find further information about how The Bond Board handles your personal data in the Privacy Notices below.