Are you homeless or living in a private rented tenancy in Rochdale?
Come along to our free ‘Quid’s In’ coffee mornings. Get help with looking for a home or any problems with your tenancy and have a free brew (or two!) with us.
Our coffee mornings are free, friendly and informal. Even if you don’t need advice, you can still come along if you just fancy a chat. If you do need advice, we can help you with;
- Advice on re-housing and looking for properties
- Advice and information about private renting and any problems you have with your home
- Support to sort out any problems with your landlord
- Paying rent and what to do if you have rent arrears
- Benefits Advice
- Money saving tips
- A full financial health check
- Living Well health checks
- Meet other services who can help you
- Freebies to take away, e.g., food and cleaning products
- Meet other people renting privately and share information and advice
- Join in our arts project and let us know how you have been coping during Covid 19
Our Quid’s In Coffee mornings are every other Wednesday from 10am-12pm at St Andrews Church, Entwistle Road, Rochdale. OL16 2HZ
You can also follow The Bond Board on Facebook HERE so you don’t miss out on the latest news and events.
Back to news